Have a firm and youthful breast!
Breast lift consists of improving the appearance of sagging breasts through surgery. Women breasts change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. Breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure that raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. These changes and loss of elasticity of the skin can be caused by pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss, ageing or just genetics. Sometimes the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift will reduce this as well.
A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile youthful and firm. The breast lift surgery does not significantly change the size of your breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller, consider breast lift and augmentation surgery together. If you want smaller breasts, consider combining breast lift and reduction surgery.
A breast lift is a good option for you if:
- Dislikes the feeling that your breasts sag, and have lost volume.
- Your breasts are flat, elongated or pendants.
- No bra, your nipples fall below the breast crease.
- The nipples and areolas point downward.
- It has stretched skin and enlarged areolas are.
- One breast is lower than the other.
The procedure: The surgical procedure lasts for about 2 hours. The technique used by the surgeon depends on the degree of breast sagging.
There are mainly 3 techniques:
- “Anchor” Lift: This technique is the most traditional technique and is recommended for important breast sagging. The incision goes around the nipple, straight down to the crease of the breast and then around up for a few centimetres in the crease of the breast. The incision has got the shape of an anchor, and can be combined with a breast reduction or a breast augmentation.
- “Lollilop” or “Keyhole” Lift: This technique is used for cases of moderate sagging. The incision goes around the nipple and straight down to the crease of the breast. This technique cannot be combined with breast reduction or breast enlargement.
- “Donut” Lift: This technique is used for mild sagging, and can be combined with breast implants. The incision just goes around the nipple, making the scar less visible.
A breast reduction surgery through breast liposuction alone is scarless and will reduce the sagging. Breast liposuction can be considered in mild cases, if the patient accept some degree of sagging.
The recovery process: Patients will have to spend one night at the clinic. You may feel some discomfort after surgery but this can be controlled with medication. Patients are able to return to work after 2 weeks and resume light activities. Lifting or strenuous work should be avoided for at least a month. The results will be visible one month after surgery.
Price Breast Uplift (Mastopexy): From 3.250 € (see full price list)
- Breast Augmentation