A new skin without stain is possible!
A chemical peeling will help recover a smoother and younger looking skin. The chemical solution is formulated to soften the skin texture and to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin.
Sun damage, acne or just ageing can leave your skin tone irregular, with wrinkles, imperfections or scars. A chemical peeling, or chemical exfoliation, is non-invasive and does improve the appearance of your skin.
Chemical peelings are mainly used on the face, but they can also be used to improve the skin quality of your neck, arms and hands.
Chemical peels can improve:
- Acne scars or other scars.
- Age spots.
- Wrinkles and expression lines.
- Freckles and irregular skin pigmentation.
- Skin coloration caused by sun rays.
In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes peel off. The chemicals used are phenol, trichloroacetic acid, and alphahydroxy acids.
There are 3 main types of Chemical Peeling:
- Light chemical peel: Subtle improvements at first, but that healthy glow will increase with more treatments.
- Medium chemical peel: The skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking.
- Deep chemical peel: Results are dramatic, but recovery takes the longest – about 2 weeks before going back to work.