Light Touch Lifting Without Surgery
Dermal fillers help to reduce wrinkles and restore the volume and fullness of the face. With the years, the skin naturally loses some of its subcutaneous fat, the facial muscles work close the surface of the skin and the facial lines such as smile lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines become more visible. Injectable dermal fillers can thicken thin lips, highlight shallow profiles, soften or remove facial wrinkles, and improve the appearance of recessed scars. If you want to restore the youthful fullness of your face, enjoy plump lips, highlight surface profiles and smooth up wrinkles, dermal fillers may be the answer. Dermal fillers are non-invasive, do not require any downtime and provide immediate effect at low cost. However, these treatments are not permanent, they must be repeated to maintain the effect and they cannot help with sagging skin. For severely sagging skin, cosmetic surgery such as facelift may be required. For increased results dermal fillers can be used in combination with other anti-ageing treatments. There is a broad variety of Dermal Fillers:
- Collagen: Recommended for deep lines and some scars. The effect is short term, and lasts for about 4 to 6 months.
- Polylactic Acid: Recommended for deep lines. The Polylactic Acid activates the natural production of collagen by the skin.
- Polyacrylamide: Recommmended for deep lines. The Polyacrylamide acts as a soft implant and offer permanent results.
- Hyaluronic acid: Probably the most common dermal fillers with numerous brands (Restylane, Juvéderm, Radiesse, Perlane, Scuptra,…) which are can be produced in different ways and can offer different results. Hyaluronic acid is suitable for thin lines, often apparent around the mouth and on the forehead. The results is visible for about a year.
- Hyaluronan (a different form of hyaluronic acid): Suitable for deep lines and acne scars. This product can be used as an alternative for people who are allergic to collagen. The effects last for about six months.
- Fat injections or lipofilling: Fat is extracted from an other part of the body using a thin needle. It is sterilised before being injected into the facial lines and wrinkles. This technique avoids any risks of rejection or allergies. The effects can be long lasting.
Price for Dermal Fillers: From 590 € (see full price list)
- Aesthetic Mesotherapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Botox injection
- Full Facelift
- Molding Mask