Spine Surgery or Back Surgery is needed when the nerves of the spinal area are squeezed, therefore causing significant pain. The objective of the surgery is generally to release the pressure exercised on the nerves.
The surgical procedure proposed does vary based on individual medical condition and the origin of the nerve compression. The pathologies and root causes can be congenital spinal deformity, constraints on the spinal canal, slipped discs or spinal degenerative disorder.
Recommended clinics: Marbella High Care Hospital, Vithas Xanit International Hospital, Quiron Hospital Group, Hospital Doctor Galvez.
Here are some of the most common Spine Surgery treatments:
- Price of Spinal fusion (Arthodesis): From 6.190 € (see full price list)
- Price of Arthroplasty of intervertebral disc (inc. plate): From 14.590 € (see full price list)
- Price of Laminectomy for spinal stenosis: From 8.050 € (see full price list)
- Price of Lumbar or Cervical Discectomy: From 6.590 € (see full price list)
- Price of Rhizotomy by Radiofrequency: From 1.650 € (see full price list)
- Price of Lumbar disk herniation: From 6.012 € (see full price list)
Consultations available in:
NB: Surgeons and medical doctors can consult/operate in various hospitals and clinics. Please contact us to seek advice on which specialist to consult.